Polypropylene is a low carbon footprint polymer, hydrocarbon bond, easy to
recycle and can be made from post consumer waste in filament form.
Welcome to discover the authentic PCR recycled polypropylene at axroma.com or meet us.
“ THE JOURNEY TO CARBON NEUTRALITY ”
1. Synthetic fibers with variants made of recycled polyester, polyamide, polypropylene.
2. The use of sustainable chemical fibers such as PLA (polylactic acid) which is mostly made from grain (corn); biopolymers from plant waste (biomass) in the future is also a new light.
3. Natural fibers such as Merino Wool, Tencel™, hemp, Naia spun fiber or recycled natural fiber variants are renewable.
4. Another important category comprises all fibers that are not reliant on a chemical dyeing process, but are spinneret dyed or make use of dope dyed yarn.
1. H Y D R O C A R B O N
2. I N E R T C H E M I C A L S U B S T A N C E ,
R E S I S T T O A C I D & A L K A L I
S O L V E N T
3. P O R E L E S S
4. L O W E S T M O I S T U R E R E G A I N
5. H Y D R O P H O B I C
6. L O W M E L T I N G P O I N T
7. L I P O P H I L I C
Physical & Chemical Properties
GLOBAL RECOGNITION OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROPERTIES OF POLYPROPYLENE IS ASCERTAINED.
THE NATURE OF HYDROCARBON POLYMER COMPOUND AND LOW MELTING POINT MAKE IT ENERGY SAVING AND FREE OF TOXIC.
THE HYDROPHOBIC QUALITY CAN BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE TO ENHANCE LONG - LASTING REPELLENCY.
Low Carbon Footprint Polypropylene
The conversion to a certified and traceable recycled Olefin is a new venture worth our efforts and may distinguish its superiority over popular recycled polyester.
Recycled PP is more
recycled PET in high
1. SOURCE OF WASTE POLYPROPYLENE
The difficulties to